About this episode:
The battle for Cyberton has come to a head. Waring factions, the Autobots and the Decepticons are locked in a struggle with no clear winner. Part 1 of an original Netflix trilogy, War for Cybertron is a fun animated show with some deep thoughts on life and war.
- Dustin: School has started - The first week has happened and it's looking like...
- Alex: Wasteland 3
- Batman as resumed filming (https://variety.com/2020/film/news/batman-robert-pattinson-coronavirus-filming-1234739987/)
- She-hulk coming to disney plus (https://www.ign.com/articles/she-hulk-mcu-jennifer-walters-disney-bruce-banner)
- PS5 event and pre-order mess up (https://www.ign.com/articles/ps5-event-everything-announced-revealed)
- PS5 vs Xbox series X (https://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-5/PS5_vs._Xbox_Series_X_Comparison_Chart)
Questions from Twitter
- You can only pick three restaurants to go to for the rest of your life? Red lobster, Applebee's, Olive garden, The Cheesecake factory, Outback Steakhouse, Chili's, TGI Friday, Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings or Ruby Tuesday
Mandalorian season 2
- Netflix's Transformers: War for Cybertron trilogy - Chapter 1
Our DnA podcast, is a show about everthing we're made of, except for real science. Join Dustin and Alex, two future thinking, trail-blazing, amazing dudes who grew up in the 90's and have cultivated a vast knowledge of useless pop culture facts plus a sharp wit to use them.