About this episode:
The Xbox Series X news keeps on coming and we're here to cover it. Hot off the presses of the July event - new games, new video and gameplay? Well, maybe not gameplay.
Microsoft was very excited to share some game play for the next generation of Xbox, the Xbox Series X. Buuuut... is it really game play? Alex and Dustin look through the fancy marketing material to find what is real and what is just snazzy video edited together.
- Dustin: Writing and the weather
- Alex: Warzone
- Batman: Death in the Family
- Universal and AMC agree to shorten theatrical window
- Valve co-founder says Xbox Series X is better then PS5 in his view
- Twitch Prime users can stream SNK games for free
Questions from Twitter
- Wedges, waffes, crinkle or curly fries. Which one do you destroy forever?
Transformres: War for Cybertron
- Xbox Series X - July Event
- Halo Infinite
- State of Decay 3
- Forza Motorsport
- Tell Me Why
- Ori and the Will of the Wisp
- The Outer WOrlds + DLC
- As Dusk Falls
- Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2
- Psychonauts 2
- Game Pass + Destiny 2
- Stalker 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
- Tetris Effect
- The Gunk
- The Deium
- Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis
Our DnA podcast, is a show about everthing we're made of, except for real science. Join Dustin and Alex, two future thinking, trail-blazing, amazing dudes who grew up in the 90's and have cultivated a vast knowledge of useless pop culture facts plus a sharp wit to use them.