About this episode:
With seven episodes and a complete series under it's belt, how does the latest Disney+ series fair? The Book of Boba Fett is ready for review
- Dustin: Mental health
- Alex: Excel and work
- Futurama is back (https://www.ign.com/articles/futurama-bender-john-dimaggio-returns)
- AMC charging more for The Batman (https://deadline.com/2022/03/amc-entertainment-ceo-adam-aron-batman-tickets-variable-pricing-box-office-1234968595/)
- Phil Spencer lifetime achievement award (https://www.pcgamer.com/microsofts-phil-spencer-gets-a-lifetime-achievement-award-to-be-presented-by-microsofts-todd-howard/)
Questions from Twitter
- If given the choice, which would you take? The red, restart your life at 6-years-old with all your knowledge you have now or the blue pill, $10 million in cash right now.
Main Topic - Book of Boba Fett series review
- Overall thoughts on Book of Boba Fett
- Favorite character
- Best moments
- Worst moments
- Did the hype of Boba Fett affect the series?
- Do we want more Boba Fett?
- Next on Disney+: Obi-Wan series
Our DnA podcast, is a show about everthing we're made of, except for real science. Join Dustin and Alex, two future thinking, trail-blazing, amazing dudes who grew up in the 90's and have cultivated a vast knowledge of useless pop culture facts plus a sharp wit to use them.