About this episode:
How are movies made? They all start out an idea, but then what happens next? Get a high level idea of what it takes to make a movie from an idea.
- (1:00) Game of Throne talk
- (11:50) News in two minutes or less
Question from twitter
- (13:57) Do you wash your legs?
- (19:36) Kickstarter: Make your own marble tracks https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1284571885/orb-drop-a-marble-run-track-that-you-build-yoursel
- (21:00) Kickstarter: Water Proof shoes https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/557878495/via-the-worlds-first-weatherproof-and-eco-friendly
How movies are made
- (23:30) The basics
- (24:45) 5 steps in making a movie
- (27:08) What are the roles
- (45:33) What could go wrong?
- (48:00) Deep dive possible issues
Our DnA podcast, is a show about everthing we're made of, except for real science. Join Dustin and Alex, two future thinking, trail-blazing, amazing dudes who grew up in the 90's and have cultivated a vast knowledge of useless pop culture facts plus a sharp wit to use them.