About this episode:
Tetris has been around since the 1980's and has had a huge cultural impact! Looking at the humble beginnings as test of the early computers to it's modern iteration as a battle royal game. Studies, copy right confusion and law suites. You name it, this little game has been through it all.
- Dustin: Making a turkey in a pressure cooker
- Alex: Jedi fallen order
- Terrible Baby Yoda Merch: https://collider.com/baby-yoda-merch-you-can-buy-now/
- No VR for Xbox Scarlet: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11/26/xbox-scarlett-wont-focus-on-vr-because-nobodys-asking-for-it
- Star Wars Rap: https://www.polygon.com/star-wars/2019/11/26/20983630/daisy-ridley-star-wars-rap-jimmy-fallon
- Castlevania Season 3: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-11-26-netflixs-animated-castlevania-series-returns-for-series-3-in-december
- What's next for DC: https://t.co/YYM6NSctLB?amp=1
Question from Twitter
- Transformers 2007 movie review
- How does it hold up?
- Plot holes? Bad characters?
- Best Scene
- Final verdict
Our DnA podcast, is a show about everthing we're made of, except for real science. Join Dustin and Alex, two future thinking, trail-blazing, amazing dudes who grew up in the 90's and have cultivated a vast knowledge of useless pop culture facts plus a sharp wit to use them.